- To always to present people with choices about their state of health and state of mind
- To alleviate suffering
- To educate about coping tools for your condition
I believe everyone deserves access to health regardless of life style, age, gender or ehtnicity. I strive to give relevant information, advice and self-help techniques to assist the decision-making processes, and physical and mental wellbeing of every client.
Paul trained in Acupuncture at the London College of Traditional Acupuncture (LCTA) in Finchley, London. He graduated in 2005 with a Licentiate and B.Sc. in Acupuncture. He holds an ITEC in Holistic Massage and trained further in a variety of Massage techniques. He is a fully insured member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC).
Paul's clients vary greatly and he enjoys working with people from a number of different backgrounds.
- After graduating, he volunteered for 2 years at the NHS Gateway Clinic in South London working with people with HIV and Hepititis C. Whilst there he also provided palliative care for Cancer suurvivors, and helped with the rehabilitation of stroke sufferers as well as treating ME, migraines, headaches and musculoskeletal pain.
- He worked for Chai Cancer Care for 4 years providing palliative care to Cancer survivors and their families and carers.
- He has worked extensively with performers and crew from theatre and film. Clients include Wayne Sleep and Samantha Barks, singers including teachers from Italia Conti, and the touring cast and crews of national ballet and musical theatre, as well as stunt crew.
To complement his training in Acupuncture and Massage, Paul trains in a variety of physical movement systems including Tai Chi, Qi Gung and various circus skills, including Trapeze & Straps. He has also trained in Yoga, Capoeira and Makko Ho (a series of stretches based in Shiatsu, a Japanese physical therapy).
If you have any questions please call anytime for a chat on 07951 629600.